Finally ‎#WasimAkram is engaged with an Australian lady "Shaneeza Thompson"


Finally ‎#WasimAkram is engaged with an Australian lady "Shaneeza Thompson"

In the event that Australian news sites are to be accepted, Pakistan cricket incredible Wasim Akram is situated to marry Melbourne life partner Shaniera Thompson. 

"It was a sentimental minute of my existence in light of the fact that it was so veritable," said Thompson. 

"He was truly sweet about it. He asked me what my dream proposal might be, and I said that I wasn't the sort of lady to like huge scenes. I said I might need it to be at home or some place private. He then came into the parlor, on his knee and inquired as to whether I might wed him," she said

"I never suspected that I might wed again, yet I am lucky and exceptionally blissful to find adore at the end of the day," he said.

"It only heads off to show that life can give you a second shot."

Akram's first wife, Huma, burned out in 2009. They had two young men, now matured 15 and 12.

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment